Thanxgiving Quinoa Salad
- 3 cups Quinoa
- 1 Large sweet potato cubed
- 2 cups Arugula slightly chopped
- 1/2 cups Pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cups Cranberries dried
- 3 cups Brussels sprouts shaved
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 cups Cilantro
- 1/2 cups Mix of olive oil and avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 375F. Cook the quinoa.
- Mix cubed sweet potatoes with olive oil, cumin and salt and pepper.
- Roast for 45 minutes or until brown flipping halfway. Meanwhile, shave brussels sprouts.
- Toss in same bowl used for sweet potatoes.
- Add a tsp of olive oil, salt, pepper. mix.
- Transfer to pan and sautee for 8 minutes until starting to brown.
- Add cooked quinoa to a large mixing bowl.
- Add cooked sweet potatoes and brussels sprouts.
- Add dried cranberries and pumpkin seeds.
- In small bowl, whisk together oils, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup and garlic.
- Pour lightly over quinoa salad and mix.
- Add salt, pepper and herbs and fold in arugula.
Looking for more nourishing, vegan salad bowls like this quinoa salad recipe?
Check out these recipes below or click here.
Need a killer salad dressing? Try these.
Don’t forget to share the love and save this quinoa salad recipe for later!