Raw Veggie Pad Thai
This raw dish is just divine. Crunchy, fresh, flavourful and nutrient dense. I like to serve this with a side salad and dinner is done.Don’t be discouraged of the long sauce ingredient list, they are mostly house basics and once sauce is pureed, it is ready to go.
- 4 Small zucchini spiroolized or julienned
- 1/2 cups Carrots sprioolized or julienned
- 1/2 cup Purple cabbage sliced thinly
- 1/2 cups Fresh basil chopped
- 1/2 cups Fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cups Scallions sliced thinly
- 1/4 cups Raw almonds crushed
- 1/3 cups Fresh mung beans
- 1/4 cups Organic almond butter
- 2 tbsp Tamarind paste
- 1 tbsp Tahini
- 1-2 Limes juiced
- 2 tbsp Tamari
- 2/3 cups Filtered water
- 1 Jalapeno seeded and diced
- Place all liquid ingredients and the jalapeno in blender and puree until smooth.
- Toss veggies in sauce to coat. Garnish with almonds, a slice of lime and red chilli flakes.