This raw dish is just divine. Crunchy, fresh, flavourful and nutrient dense. I like to serve this with a side salad and dinner is done.
Don’t be discouraged of the long sauce ingredient list, they are mostly house basics and once sauce is pureed, it is ready to go.
- 4 small zucchini – spiroolized or julienned
- 1/2 cup carrots—spiroolized or julienned
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage sliced thinly (use a mandolin if you have one)
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup scallions, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup raw almonds (crushed)
- 1/3 cup fresh mung beans
- 1/4 organic almond butter
- 2 TBSP tamarind paste
- 1 TBSP tahini
- 1-2 limes, juiced (to taste)
- 2 TBLS tamari
- 2/3 cup filtered water
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced (if you like heat)
Place all sauce ingredients in blender and puree until smooth.
Toss veggies in sauce to coat. Garnish with almonds, a slice of lime and red chilli flakes.
Lets Make Healthy Your Habit
Get In the Know. Sign Up Now!