Miso Marinated Cucumber Salad
Yum, crisp and light, this salad is so cooling refreshing when it needs to be, but also has a warm comforting feel. So a great side anytime of year. And cucumbers, these beloved spheres of nutrients, are packed with Vitamins A, B, and C, which boost immunity, give you energy, and keep you radiant from all its skin-friendly beauty minerals like magnesium, potassium, silicon.
- 1/2 tbsp Sesame seeds toasted
- 2 tbsp White miso or low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Hot water
- 1 tsp Crushed red pepper
- 2 tsp Dark sesame oil
- 4 cups Cucumber seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 cups Daikon radishes thinly sliced
- So easy: Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add cucumber; toss to coat.