Yum, crisp and light, this salad is so cooling refreshing when it needs to be, but also has a warm comforting feel. So a great side anytime of year. And cucumbers, these beloved spheres of nutrients, are packed with Vitamins A, B, and C, which boost immunity, give you energy, and keep you radiant from all its skin-friendly beauty minerals like magnesium, potassium, silicon.
- 1/2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons white miso (soybean paste) or lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 4 cups thinly sliced seeded cucumber
- 1 cup thinly sliced daikon radishes
So easy: Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add cucumber; toss to coat.
Lets Make Healthy Your Habit
Get In the Know. Sign Up Now!