A Superfood Situation
- 1/3 cup hemp Seeds
- 1/3 cup chia Seeds
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes unsweetened
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp rolled oats
- 1 tsp fav unsweetened dried fruit (cherries, raisins, cranberries)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries (fresh works too, I find frozen has more flavour in here)
- 1-1.5 cups plant milk
- 1-2 tblp fav nuts & seeds: sliced almonds, crushed pecans or walnuts, pumpkin seeds
- Take a 1/2 litre or 500 ml glass jar (medium maison jar) and layer hemp, chia, coconut flakes, cinnamon, oats, dried fruit and cover tighly.
- Give all dry ingredients a nice shake so mixed evenly.
- Add frozen bluberries.
- Give it another lil shake.
- Slowly add milk and let it seep down. Use a spoon to form a tunnel to help milk get to bottom of jar.
- Once milk is at top of jar, cover and refrigerate.
- After about 3 hours, it is ready to eat.
- Dish it into a bowl or eat out of jar. (1/2 jar is the perfect serving size.) Add nuts and seeds before eating so they don't get soggy.
Loved this Overnight Oats Recipe?
Alternatives to Overnight Oats for Breakfast
Meal Prep these easy, Vegan Breakfast Bites for a week’s worth of breakfast!
Love chugging a tasty, green smoothie with all your vitamins in one go? Try these plant-based smoothies!
Craving something savoury for breakfast? I got some recipes right below
Save this overnight oats recipe to your Breakfast and Snack Boards on your Pinterest for meal prep days.