Coconut Blueberry Bliss
This is the ultimate fat burner, metabolism booster, energy kickstart, skin supplement and libido enhancer. Plus, I love the flavour of this creamy blue sipper. Loaded in antioxidants, protein, Omega 3s, good fats, this smoothie also get your greens in and is a killer way to start your day. No sugar, no caffeine, no dairy!
- 2 cups Blueberries frozen or fresh
- 1/2 cups Coconut dried, shredded unsweetened and sulphite free
- 1 tsp Coconut oil organic and unrefined
- 1 tbsp Maca powder
- 1 cups Almond or hemp seed milk or a mix of both
- 1 1/2 cups Coconut or regular water
- 2 Dates pitted and soaked, if possible
- 2 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Hemp seeds
- 1 handful Spinach or other leafy greens
- 1-2 dashes Cinnamon
- Blend all ingredients together in a high speed blender. Enjoy.
*NOTE on soaked dates: Pre-soaking dates over night makes them easier to blend bringing the full sweetness out of these healthy jewels. I keep soaked dates in my fridge all week so I have them when I am in a pinch and need some sweetness to add to my smoothies. *NOTE: Ancient Peruvian superfood, MACA Powder can have expresso like effects. Start with a small dose. But this root has been used by Peruvian women for 1000’s of years to boost the libido, help with fertility and cure PMS. I love the stuff!!