Pumpkin Spice Granola
This is easy. Don’t let the long ingredients scare you. Just think of all the fall flavour you are packing in, not to mention the crazy amount of goodness—Omega’s, Protein, Zinc, Fiber, Calcium—you are eating. This is a perfect quick breakfast if you are craving something sweeter or an awesome energy boosting snack.
- 6 cups Rolled oats
- 1 cups Raw sunflower seeds
- 1 cups Raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 cups Hemp seeds
- 1/2 cups Chia seeds
- 1 cups Unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cups Raw slivered almonds
- 1/2 cups Halved pecans
- 1/2 cups Walnut pieces
- 1/3 cups Sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cups Honey
- 1/3 cups Pure maple syrup
- 1 cups Organic unrefined coconut oil
- 2 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1 cups Dried raisins, cherries, or cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 250°F. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, combine the wet ingredients.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and stir until evenly coated.
- Spread onto the baking sheets.
- Bake for about 1 ½ hours, stirring every twice for even toasting, until pale brown.
- After the second stir, add in the dried cranberries.
- Do not let the granola get too brown as cooks as it cools. Let it cool completely and store it in sealed container.