Black Bean Breakfast Burrito
I don’t know about in your house, but in my house breakfast dinners are a gang-busting hit. Not too mention super fast and easy to make with already-on-hand kitchen staples. This bfast burrito is a sure way to get so much nutrient goodness down for dinz.
- 6 Large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cups Cilantro leaves rinsed and chopped
- 1 15 OZ can Black beans drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cups Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 Avocado diced
- 6 Soft taco sized multigrain tortillas warmed
- Scramble up the eggs.
- Stir in the chopped cilantro.
- To assemble the burrito: divide the egg and black bean evenly among the tortillas. Garnish each burrito with cheese, avocado, and salsa. (Kids love to do this themselves.) Top with additional cilantro.