Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- 3/4 cup Natural peanut butter
- 10 Medjool dates pitted
- 3/4 cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 2 tbsp Pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Flax seed ground
- 1/4 cup Hemp seed
- 1/2 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- pinch Sea salt
- In a food processor or high powered blender blend the dates until they start to break down.
- Add the peanut butter, oats, maple syrup, flaxseed and hemp seeds. You may have to scrape down the sides a couple times.
- When evenly combined, transfer to a bowl. Add chocolate chips and a pinch of salt. Mix.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out energy balls, rolling between your palms to form a smooth ball.
- Store in glass container in freezer.
Loved these energy balls with peanut butter? Here are some more of my fave healthy snacks I like to make ahead! Banish the afternoon slump forever with these energy balls and healthy snacks.
Looking for more healthy on the go snacks? Say no more! I got high protein, high fibre, gluten-free and dairy-free snacks and smoothie recipes galore right over here.
Don’t forget to save this recipe for later by pinning it to your healthy snacks and energy balls boards.