Peanut Butter Energy Balls
These sweet high protein energy snacks hit all the marks. Not to mention, they are pretty much made from pantry essentials. Gluten and refined sugar free, they pack in just as much flavour to satisfy your biggest sweet craving, plus they are high in fiber and healthy fats. Total win win. Do you need focused help and a healthy transformation for you and your family? Work with me. Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn for more easy, fun recipes and wellness posts!
- 3/4 cup Natural peanut butter
- 10 Medjool dates pitted
- 3/4 cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 2 tbsp Pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Flax seed ground
- 1/4 cup Hemp seed
- 1/2 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- pinch Sea salt
- In a food processor or high powered blender blend the dates until they start to break down.
- Add the peanut butter, oats, maple syrup, flaxseed and hemp seeds. You may have to scrape down the sides a couple times.
- When evenly combined, transfer to a bowl. Add chocolate chips and a pinch of salt. Mix.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out energy balls, rolling between your palms to form a smooth ball.
- Store in glass container in freezer.
Loved these energy balls with peanut butter? Here are some more of my fave healthy snacks I like to make ahead! Banish the afternoon slump forever with these energy balls and healthy snacks.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
Superfood Sensation Overnight Oats
Looking for more healthy on the go snacks? Say no more! I got high protein, high fibre, gluten-free and dairy-free snacks and smoothie recipes galore right over here.
Don’t forget to save this recipe for later by pinning it to your healthy snacks and energy balls boards.