The city is buzzing with seasonal jazz. No choice, but to jump right in. The New Year is right around the corner and I am pumped. I’m making healthy your habit. 2019 is going to be grand.
Nothing screams “I care” more than giving health through fun and fabulous experiences and products. So skip the scarf this year, gift health with mindfulness and intention.
2. Love all the sweet and sustainable goods at Giving Gifts (find them on Main St or shop online. So many healthy goodies here that are sure to please kids and adults alike. I seriously love this place and all the fabulous, local finds.
3. Pilates at its ultimate strength. Lagree West is where you will want to send them. I am seriously addicted and so will they. And that’s a good vice.
4. The Nourished Gal Pal Reboot—I come, I cook, I inspire. Your friends get hooked on health (Click here for details).
6. Home made healthy holiday goodies all tied up with string make the best gifts for office, hosts, teachers, friends and family. Superfood Fudge and Coconut clusters make awesome dinner party desserts and a mason jar full of Kale Pesto is the savoury one’s on your list saviour.
7. Keep them aligned and grounded both physically and emotionally and a dancer’s body (without the dance!) courtesy of Barre Fitness.