The city is buzzing with seasonal jazz. No choice, but to jump right in. The New Year is right around the corner and I am pumped. 2015 is going to be grand.
Nothing screams I care more than giving Health and fun experiences. I mean really who needs another candle? I am more about giving experiences than gifts….
2. Love all the sweet and sustainable goods at Giving Gifts (find them on Main St or shop online) sure to please kids and adults alike. I seriously love this place and all the fabulous finds.
3. Sweat sessions at Westcoast Hot Yoga. Seriously, they will be addicted. And that’s a good vice.
4. The Nourished Gal Pal Reboot—I come, I cook, I inspire. Your friends get hooked on health (Click here for details).
5. Yummy, healthy cold pressed, organic juices from The Juice Box. Delivered fresh to their door, I can taste them now. YUM
6. Get their 2014 off on their best foot. Give One-On-One Health Consultations with me! (Click here for details). It’s the first time I am ever offering this so buy one for you too.
7. Healthy holiday goodies all tied up with string make the best gifts for office, hosts, teachers, friends and family. Superfood Fudge and Coconut clusters make awesome dinner party desserts and a mason jar full of Kale Pesto is the savoury one’s on your list saviour.
8. Keep them aligned and grounded both physically and emotionally and a dancer’s body (without the dance!) courtesy of Barre Fitness.