I can’t believe I am even saying this, yet alone doing this. Talk to me 5 years ago, I would have thought this was so ridiculous, over-the-top, way too out-there for me and something that I would seriously never get into. Well here we are. Never say Never. How we change. Here I am telling you because it is that f$#@ awesome. If you even knew me then, I was the complete opposite of DIY. And as I’m about to enter my last year of my 30s, I can honestly say, I have never been so happy, had more energy or looked better.
Guess I am still a bit vain. I mean a girl can’t change that much, or can she. I know you are thinking, “OK I can easily follow healthy recipes, get on the Nourished Soul Train and Nourish my body, but this? Try it and you will be addicted too.
- No more store bought deodorant with GOD knows what disease causing elements you are applying underneath your precious cargo.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cornstarch (or arrowroot powder for sensitive skin)
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- essential oil (I like lavender and ylang yling, but choose your fav) until scented up
WHAT TO DO:
- 1. If the coconut oil is in a solid state, melt in microwave
- 2. Mix in essential oil.
- 3. Add cornstarch and baking soda and mix until smooth.
- 4. Transfer to a jar and fridge till solid. Take out and keep in bathroom. apply with your hands.