Creamy Rose Pasta
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 2-3 Cups Cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 red peppers sliced thinly
- 3 Cloves Garlic sliced
- 1 Cup Cashews Soaked for at least 15 minutes
- 1 Cup Tomato paste
- 2 TBSL Nutritional Yeast
- 2 TSP Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup Basil torn
- 1 Package Gluten Free Pasta
- Coat tomatoes and red peppers with 3 TBLS of olive oil and salt. Mix well.
- Sautte in pan until tomatoes and peppers are blistering and browning and cooked though. Reduce heat. Keep all juices and seeds.
- Drain cashews. Discard water.
- Add cashews, nutritional yeast, salt, 1/3 cup water, tomato paste, garlic and rest of olive oil to blender and blend until smooth.
- In a large pot, salt water and boil for pasta. Once boiled, add pasta.
- Once pasta is done, drain but make sure to reserve a bit of pasta water to add into sauce to make it even creamier.
- Add pasta back to pot, add tomato and pepper mixture, salt, pepper and pour sauce slowly to coat. Make sure not to add all the sauce. If you want more, you can add later.
- Add basil and mix. Salt and pepper to taste.
Looking for more gluten-free and dairy-free nourishing bowls? Click here.
Save this Rosé Pasta Sauce recipe to your Healthy Dinners and Nourished Bowls recipe boards on Pinterest for easy meal prep.