Creamy Rose Pasta
- 1 Cup Olive Oil
- 6 Cups Cherry tomatoes
- 4 Cloves Garlic sliced
- 1 Cup Cashews Soaked for at least 15 minutes
- 1 Large roasted red pepper from jar
- 2 TBSL Nutritional Yeast
- 2 TSP Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup Basil, torn
- 1 Package Gluten Free Pasta
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Coat tomatoes with 3 TBLS of olive oil, half the garlic and salt. Mix well.
- Spread on baking sheet and roast for 20 or so minutes until tomatoes are blistering and browning. Once tomatoes are browned, blistering and juicy, take out of oven. Keep all juices and seeds.
- Drain cashews. Dispose of water
- Add cashews, nutritional yeast, salt, 1/3 cup water and rest of olive oil to blender and blend until smooth.
- In a large pot, salt water and boil for pasta. Once boiled, add pasta.
- Once pasta is done, drain but make sure to reserve a lil bit of pasta water just in case.
- Add pasta back to pot, add tomatoes, salt, pepper and pour sauce slowly to coat. Make sure not to add all the sauce. If you want more, you can add later.
- Add basil and mix. Salt and pepper to taste.
Looking for more gluten-free and dairy-free nourishing bowls? Click here.
Save this Rosé Pasta Sauce recipe to your Healthy Dinners and Nourished Bowls recipe boards on Pinterest for easy meal prep.