If you are going grain free, yet really missing the texture of rice, then this one pot-wonder fills the void. It also is a delicious landing for eggs, meatballs and rice.
This tastes just like fried rice, yet has all the amazing benefits of loading up on the bounty of vegetables. Cauliflower belongs to the cruciferous family and is known to promote health in so many ways. Here’s a couple of my faves.
- Helps Reduce Cancer Risk
- Fights Inflammation
- Decrease Risk for Heart Disease and Brain Disorders
- Provides High Levels of Vitamins and Minerals
- Improves Digestion and Detoxification
- Aids in Weight Loss
- Helps Balance Hormones
- Preserves Eye Health
- 1 head of cauliflower, grated
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 Thumbsize of ginger, grated
- 2 cloves of garlic, diced
- 3 carrots, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- A couple kale leaves, shredded
- 1/2 cup of broth
- 1 TBLS Olive oil
- 2 TBLS Liquid Tamari
- 1 TSP Sesame oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cilantro, Green Onions and lime wedges to garnish
Add olive oil, onions and garlic to pan.
Saute until translucent.
Add ginger. Stir for 3 minutes. Add grated cauliflower and cover for 5 minutes on low.
Add remaining veggies. Add broth. Let cook 5 minutes or until broth has evaporated.
Stir in Tamari and sesame oil. Garnish with cilantro and green onions.
Lets Make Healthy Your Habit
Get In the Know. Sign Up Now!