This thick and creamy salad dressing/marinade, sauce is another all time fav of mine especially when I am feeling like a little bit of luxury. The miso tahini mix is like velvet on to the taste. Healthy fats and a crazy load of flavour satiate the palette and keep cravings at a minimum.
- 1 TBSP minced fresh ginger
- 2 scallions, minced (white and light green parts only)
- 2 TBSP white miso
- 1 TBSP tahini
- 1 ½ TBSP pure maple syrup
- 1 TBSP low-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
Add all to blender and blend until smooth.
Drizzle on your salads, bowls or even marinate fish or chicken.
Lets Make Healthy Your Habit
Get In the Know. Sign Up Now!