Tahini Miso Dressing
This thick and creamy salad dressing/marinade, sauce is another all time fav of mine especially when I am feeling like a little bit of luxury. The miso tahini mix is like velvet on to the taste. Healthy fats and a crazy load of flavour satiate the palette and keep cravings at a minimum.
- 2 tbsp White miso
- 1 tbsp Fresh ginger minced
- 1 pinch Crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp Low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cups Rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp Toasted sesame oil
- 2 Scallions minced, white and light green parts only
- 1 1/2 tbsp Pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp TahiniAdd all to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add all to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Drizzle on your salads, bowls or even marinate fish or chicken.