Sweet Power Bites
I am ALWAYS looking for healthy snacks to have on hand. Loaded in protein, magnesium, iron and zinc, these reign in my house. If you are looking to send them to school you can replace the peanut butter with pumpkin seed butter.
- 1 cups Medjool dates pitted
- 1/2 cups Sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cups Shredded coconut
- 1/2 cups Creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cups Chocolate chips
- Water as needed
- Process the dates in a food processor.
- Add the sunflower seeds, coconut and peanut butter and pulse until a doughy.Add the chocolate chips and stir by hand.
- Add water, 1 tablespoons at a time, until the dough starts to come together and you can form it into balls with your hands.
- Roll the dough into 1/2 to 1-inch balls with your hands and freeze until set, about 10 minutes.
- Store balls in the freezer for the best texture.