Roasted Veggie Lasagna
This is so easy, super fast and high on the yum factor. It’s nutrient dense and delicious. Love this for summer, when veggies are fresh from garden or farmers market. It’s an easy recipe to get creative with and throw in your faves.
- 1 cups Ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cups Sun dried tomato basil feta cheese
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 8 Lasagna noodles multi-grain, broken into thirds, cooked according to package instructions and drained
- 1/2 cups Tomato basil spaghetti sauce
- 1 Zucchini sliced
- 1 Red onion sliced
- 1 Yellow squash sliced
- 1 Red pepper sliced
- 2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 12/ cups Basil leaves torn
- Stir together the ricotta, feta and olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Heat oven to 400.
- Toss the zucchini and squash with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Roast veggies until a bit of brown.
- Remove and toss with balsamic vinegar. Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Layer one noodle, a spoonful of ricotta mixture, veggies and a drizzle of sauce.
- Repeat layering twice. Drizzle a little more olive oil on top. Garnish with basil and feta. Serve.