Roasted Garlic Spread
This Roasted Garlic Spread really doesn’t get much easier or tastier. A staple ingredient, so simple, turned gourmet.
- 2 heads Garlic
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Carefully slice the entire head of garlic about1/4 of the way down, exposing the cloves.
- Drizzle oil over the entire head.
- Wrap in parchment paper and then aluminum foil.
- Place in the oven and cook for 45 minutes or until the cloves feel soft when pressed.
- Let the garlic cool for 5 minutes.
- Squeeze the individual cloves out, then spread on whole grain pita chips topped with sun-dried tomatoes.