Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
So I love smoothies. I think you know that by know. They are the best and fastest way to get as many super nutrient-dense foods into your body. Not to mention they taste great too. This one is packed with crazy beta carotene, omega 3s, healthy fats, calcium plus fiber and is one of my all time favourite fall breakfasts and my kids dig it too. You have to like pumpkin tho to dig it too.
- 1/2 Frozen banana
- 6 cubes Ice
- 1 cups Almond or hemp milk or a mix of both
- 1 tbsp Hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1/4 cups Pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Organic unrefined coconut oil
- 2 Dates soaked overnight, or 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 dash Clove
- 1 dash Nutmeg
- A couple dashes of cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to blender and liquefy until smooth.