Loaded in antioxidants, vitamins like the B’s, good fats and protein, this easy sauce is hands down a conversation-stopping yum. I love the fact that it has huge anti-inflammatory properties and is great for eye and heart health. Serve it over steamed veggies, fish, pasta, in place of mayo (are yo really even still using that) as a dip. It doesn’t matter, it is that good!
- 1/2 cups Fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cups Pistachios roasted and shelled
- 1 small clove Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 cups + 2 tbsp Olive oil
- In a food processor, finely chop the first five ingredients with 1/4 cup of oil.
- Drizzle in the remaining olive oil if necessary and serve.