Luv-Krispy Rice Treats
I show love by Nourishing you and all the people in my life. Cooking and preparing healthy food for me, is how I give love. These little heart crispy treats are just a cute expression of love on Valentines Day. My girls and I make these and we have fun making and eating up the mess. Great after school snacks too.
- 1 cups Brown rice syrup
- 1 cups Favourite organic nut or seed butter
- 4 cups Organic crispy brown rice cereal
- 1 cups Freeze dried raspberries or strawberries
- 1/3 cups Goji berries
- 1/4 cups Dark chocolate morsels
- In large bowl, combine the rice crisps, goji berries and the freeze dried fruit. (And optional chocolate).
- In a large sauce pan, heat brown rice syrup and peanut butter over low heat and whisk until melted and combined, about 2 minutes. Remove sauce pan and pour over rice crisps in a large bowl.
- Stir until combined. Pour into a greased 8 x 8 inch pan and press down to flatten the top.
- Cool for 10 minutes in fridge.
- Using a sharp heart cookie cutter, press firmly down and lift. Pop heart out. Roll remains of heart into balls and serve on side.