This is a deviation on my favourite balsalmic vinegrette. I love the lemon for summer to lighten up the load and add some extra lemon zest to life. It also doubles as an outstanding white fish marinade. Yum.
- 1/4 cups Champagne vinegar
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cups Olive oil or a mix of 1/4 olive oil and 1/4 avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp Organic dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the vinegar, agave nectar, lemon juice, and mustard in a blender and pulse to combine. With the motor running, slowly add the oil in a steady stream and continue blending until the mixture is creamy
- Use immediately or refrigerate in an glass airtight container for a week.