This is a deviation on my favourite balsalmic vinegrette. I love the lemon for summer to lighten up the load and add some extra lemon zest to life. It also doubles as an outstanding white fish marinade. Yum.
- 1/4 cup Champagne vinegar
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil or mix of 1/4 cup olive oil and 1/4 avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp. organic Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the vinegar, agave nectar, lemon juice, and mustard in a blender and pulse to combine. With the motor running, slowly add the oil in a steady stream and continue blending until the mixture is creamy.
- Use immediately or refrigerate in an glass airtight container for a week.
Lets Make Healthy Your Habit
Get In the Know. Sign Up Now!