I didn’t think I really needed to post this recipe, but when I share my version of beloved Kale chips, everyone goes crazy. So here goes. Easy and so incredibly tasty. Do I even need to tell you how healthy? Make sure to check teeth… Green speckles dotting teeth are not so pretty!
- 2 heads Organic Kale stems removed
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 3-4 tbsp Nutritional yeast
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Make sure Kale is super dry. In a large bowl, massage kale leaves with 2 to 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Season lightly with sea salt and approximately 3-4 tablespoons of nutritional yeast.
- Spread out in one layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, then carefully stir the kale. Re-check after another 10 minutes. Be very careful because these can burn quite quickly.
- Once nearly all crispy, remove from oven and let crisp up further on the baking sheet until completely cool. Devour.