Ok, I eat Kale everyday in some form or another, and to be completely honest, I never, ever thought I would ever get sick of my go-to-everything Go-Go Juice. But just the other day I realized I needed a shake up. And I have to say, I am obsessed right now and drinking this new kale concoction down like water. I crave it visualize and need it. It’s super healthy, shocker, in a different way than my other love. But it’s good to shake it up a bit. It’s super hydrating and has all the same calcium, iron, protein from the last, but I boosted it with a bit of coconut oil for some healthy fats.
There’s just one kicker … this one tastes best made right to order. Fresh from the Vitamix. It’s not as yummy once it has been stored for a day or so. So drink up now, a little later and feel /spread the love!
- 5 leaves kale, stems and all
- 1/4 cucumber
- Thumbsize of ginger, more if you like it zingier
- 1/2 cup of frozen mango or pineapple, whatever your liking (more if you want it a bit sweeter)
- A couple dashes of cinnamon
- 1 TBLP of coconut oil
- 2 cups hemp milk (or non dairy milk of choice)
- 2 cups coconut water (may need more to fill up container)
Add all ingredients, fill up the container with liquid … should be just about to the top, and blend.
Serve and enjoy.