Floor your holiday guests with these tasty finger superfoods. Healthy never tasted so good.
They’ll be no mini quiches served at your place.
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked
- 2-3 heads of endive, leaves separated
- 2-3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1/4 cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup mint, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive, walnut or flax oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Couple shakes of cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients and mix. Peel leaves off endive and spoon in quinoa mixture.