Easy Kale And Lentil Soup
I’m cravings warm, hearty meals. This is super easy and has an emphasis on fresh, nutrient-rich ingredients. Full of vitamins, antioxidants, and immunity boosters, and most importantly, delicious flavor, make a huge pot enjoy all week.
- 8 cups Vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 cups Red lentils rinsed
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Onions diced
- 1 bunch Kale destemmed and roughly chopped
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Red pepper flakes optional
- 1 tbsp Parsley chopped then measured
- 1/2 Lemon zest
- Add the vegetable broth, carrots, onions, kale, and garlic to a large pot.
- Bring to a boil and let cook until the lentils are tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Stir in the red pepper flakes, parsley, and lemon zest.