Dark Chocolate Oat Clusters
Heart healthy, high in fiber, iron, antioxidants and protein, these sweet little indulgences pack a powerful nutrient punch. Double recipe and freeze. Trust me. Kids—without nut allergies—love these! Not school friendly, but after school friendly for sure.
- 2 tbsp Smooth organic peanut butter
- 2 tbsp Almond or hemp milk
- 1/3 cups Raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 3/4 cups Old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 pinches Sea salt to take the bitterness out
- Heat peanut butter, milk, and maple syrup in a saucepan over low heat 3 minutes or until mixed.
- Stir in oats, salt and raw cacao powder. Remove from heat.
- Drop ball-shaped portions on a wax paper−lined baking sheet. Let set in fridge 10 minutes. Makes 8-10 balls.