Crunchy Brussels Sprouts
Rich in lutein, folate, and vitamins C and K, these nutritional powerhouses will disappear. So double up and be prepped to become addicted.
- Brussels sprouts washed and halved
- 3 cloves Garlic chopped
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cups Almonds slivered and toasted
- 1/2 Lemon for juice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix halved Brussels sprouts with garlic and olive oil until lightly coated. Salt and pepper slightly.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and lay out sprouts evenly, but give them space. Roasting with space is the secret to the best ever roasted veggies.
- After an hour, flip sprouts. They should be brown. Roast for 15 more minutes until evenly browned and glistening.
- Squeeze lemon juice, add almonds, toss and serve.