Coconut Almond Joy
The combo of coconut, almond and chocolate, it’s my divine. OMG just writing this makes me smile. Almond Joy used to be one of my all time favourites. That is, until I became NOURISHED.So I created this Almond Joy that is loaded in antioxidants, protein, iron, magnesium, healthy fats and vitamin E, so I never deprive myself. Because as you know, deprivation never works. Enjoy these sweet treats on occasion, one at a time and savour.
- 1/2 cups Coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cups Raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cups Smooth almond butter
- 1/3 cups Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cups Hemp seeds
- 1/2 cups Puffed quinoa, millet or brown rice crispies
- 1 dash Pink himalayan salt
- Line small rectangular pan, glass pyrex with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients and stir. Pour into pan and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Pull from paper and cut in rectangles or use cookie cutters to make fun shapes.