Cannellini Beans Roasted Cauliflower In Lemon-Tahini
I could eat roasted cauliflower every night. It’s meaty yet savoury, delicate yet robust, not to mention bursting in anti-cancer properties thanks to it being part of the cruciferous family. So, seriously this is so good, this is the meal especially since it pairs so well with creamy cannellini beans. Serve with salad to get your green on.
- 1 Large head cauliflower cut in 1-inch florets
- 4 tsp Olive oil divided
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Parsley chopped
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds toasted
- 1 cups Cannellini beans cooked
- Preheat oven to 425F. Toss cauliflower with 2 tsp. olive oil, and season with salt.
- Spread on large cookie sheet. Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until cauliflower is fork-tender and slightly browned.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining 2 tsp. olive oil in small saucepan over medium heat. Sauté garlic in oil 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in tahini, beans, lemon juice, 5 TBS water (OR WINE) and salt. Simmer over low heat 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Divide cauliflower among plates.