Cannellini Beans Roasted Cauliflower in Lemon-Tahini Sauce
This is a great night time quick, easy dish … AMAZING leftover next day for lunch.
- 1 Large head cauliflower cut into 1 inch florets
- 4 tbsp Olive oil divided
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice 1/4
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp Sesame seeds toasted
- Place oven rack in top position. Preheat oven to 425F.
- Toss cauliflower with 2 tsp. olive oil, and season with salt. Spread on large cookie sheet, and bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until cauliflower is fork-tender and slightly browned.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining 2 tsp. olive oil in small saucepan over medium heat. Sauté garlic in oil 1 to 2 minutes, or until fragrant. Stir in tahini, beans, lemon juice, 5 Tbs. water and salt. Simmer over low heat 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Divide cauliflower among plates. Whisk sauce, then spoon over cauliflower. Sprinkle with parsley and sesame seeds, and serve.