Curry—you either love it or hate it. Yup, you guessed it, I love it. This vegetarian protein dense one is pure comfort for me. Loaded in protein, Vitamin C and antioxidants, this is easy meal is a fridge staple. I nibble on it all week. Serve with big green salad and dinner is done.
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas. I use dried ones and soak overnight. If using cans, please rinse
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 TBLS Olive Oil
- 1/2 head organic green cabbage, finely sliced
- 1/2 Cauliflower, chopped (optional)
- 2-3 Tablespoons yellow curry powder
- Lime wedges
- Cilantro, chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Sauttee onion and garlic in Olive OIl until fragrant and translucent. Add a generous heaping of salt. Add chickpeas, cabbage and cauliflower if using. Cover 4 minutes. Add some more salt and curry powder. Add a TBLP of water or so, mix until powder is even and cover. Cook 5 more minutes until soft. Garnish with cilantro and lime. Enjoy
Lets Make Healthy Your Habit
Get In the Know. Sign Up Now!