Almond Butter Bars
That’s right, walk right past that snack aisle. (You are suppose to be on peripheries only of grocery store anyway.) Make these amazingly delicious energy boosting bars instead. So much yummier, satisfying and duh-healthier. No high fructose corn syrup, aspartame, bleached flour, and other weird chemicals and preservatives that we don’t know, yet alone pronounce.Just 100% goodness in forms of fiber, Omega 3 Essential Fats, superfoods, antioxidants and protein.
- 1 1/3 cups Rolled while oats
- 1/2 cups Goji berries or a mix of goji and mulberries
- 1/2 cups Maple syrup
- 1/2 cups Almond butter room temperature
- 2 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Add all ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Mix well until the oats and berries are evenly coated with the maple syrup and chia seeds.
- Pour mixture into an 8″x 8″ baking pan (aim for your granola bars to be about 1/2″ to 3/4″ thick) ) Chill in the refrigerator for about an hour until they are slightly hardened.
- Cut into 8 rectangles. Wrap each one in plastic wrap and store in the freezer. Seriously, take 15 minutes of prep to know you are snacking right!
- So easy . . .