Roasted Cauliflower Mash
Another healthy, dairy free take on an all time holiday classic. Nutritional yeast adds yet another nutritional punch to this already antioxidant rich powerhouse. So much lighter instead of all those sleep inducing carbs.
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 1 large clove of garlic, pressed or finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 TBL Nutritional yeast
- fresh chives
- almond milk
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice the cauliflower into pieces and add it all to a mixing bowl.
- Add olive oil, salt, and garlic to the bowl, and blend well to fully coat the cauliflower.
- Place the cauliflower on a cookie sheet, and in the oven, and bake for about 20 minutes, or until they are browning around the edges.
- Take the cauliflower out of the oven, and place in a blender.
- Add nutritional yeast and about 1 to 2 cups of hot almond milk to the blender. You’ll be the judge of how much to add based on how you like your mashed cauliflower.
- Blend until it is the consistency you like.
- Add in chives.