The key to health? WATER.
I kid you not. Hydration is essential to keep your every cell vital.
Feeling a bit blue? Drink up.
Exhausted? Drink up.
Unfocused? Drink up.
You get the point.
Not only is staying hydrated essential to your physical well being, it is all an essential component to your mental health as well. So hydrate your body + brain, plump your skin and curb your appetite with these easy tricks to make your water more exciting!
Add one of these combinations to a pitcher, glass, or water bottle of filtered water, let sit and sip all day.
1) Cardamom, star anise and cinnamon sticks for a spicy winter drink—and a crazy appetite suppressant and blood sugar stabalizer.
2) Pomegranate seeds and a small amount of fresh pomegranate juice.
3) Lime slices, mint and maple syrup for a “Virgin Mojito.”
4) Cucumber slices for a gentle hint of flavour.
5) Lavender to calm yourself.
6) Orange or Clementine sliced and gently squeezed, add strawberry slices?
7) Frozen raspberries, blackberries or blueberries for a high antioxidant burst of flavour—a summer favourite.
8) Fresh mint leaves.
9) Spice it up with a slice of ginger, a crack of black pepper and a dash of turmeric.
10) Cilantro for the freshest and wettest water you can drink. A great daily detox.
11) A drop of peppermint extract to give you a fresh lift.
12) Cayenne pepper and lemon for hot and spicy lemonade to boost the metabolism.
13) Cinnamon and lemon for sweet and spicy lemonade.
14) Maple syrup, lime and cayenne pepper for a cleansing day.
15) Parsley to help you feel a little more grounded!