So I know, enough of the quinoa, but seriously why? It really is the healthiest food. The complete protein has all the amino acids, loaded with fiber, zinc and antioxidants.
So here is yet another spin on the ultimate and versatile grain. Still-warm quinoa gives off just enough heat to barely wilt the spinach in this side-dish salad.
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- Zest and juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, pepper to taste
- 6 ounces baby spinach
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
Cook quinoa set aside. Add all ingredients and gently mix. Add quinoa. YUM
Lets Make Healthy Your Habit
Get In the Know. Sign Up Now!